If you are experiencing an after-hours or weekend maintenance emergency please call our maintenance response team immediately at (805) 223-5710.
Please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a call back within 30 minutes, please call again to ensure we received the correct call back number. For those situations which are not emergencies please use our Maintenance Request form below. You may also pick up a form at our office and mail, drop off or fax it to our office at (661) 823-5401
An emergency is defined as anything relating to the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health or the integrity of the property.
The following are some basic guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency:
- Fire: Call 911 immediately.
- Heater Repair: If outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees.
- Clogged Toilet or Drain: If Resident has at least one usable toilet and shower, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- Pipe Broken: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until contractor arrives.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents Resident from properly securing unit. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No Hot Water: Only if there is absolutely no hot water.
- No Electricity: Only if there is no electricity and
- Resident has called Southern California Edison and found that they were not at fault; and
- After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on; and
- Reset all GFCI circuits in the house, usually located in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Partial outages do not represent an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell remove all plugs and turn off switch. If necessary exit the home then call the fire department.
The above are the basic calls which may constitute an emergency. If you have a situation other than one of those listed above which seems immediately hazardous, damaging or detrimental, please call (805) 223-5710.
The following are not emergencies:
- Refrigerator not working
- locking yourself out of the house
- oven not working
- pest control
Advanced Property Management is not responsible for loss of food or for alternative lodging due to appliance failure.
All other routine maintenance requests must be put in writing. We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.